There are three altars in this church. The middle one – which is the main – is dedicated to the Holy Virgin Mary. The southern altar is named after St. Abram, Bishop of Fayoum and Giza, (reposed in 1914 A.D.). The northern altar is named after St. Takla-Heymanot the Ethiopian. All the icons in the church were painted by the Painter Yacoub Fanous.